Welcome to NBCABQ
Every weekend we’re gathering together to open God's word and let it speak life into our soul. We strive to allow the Holy Spirit to fill every part of our ministry, our worship, our teaching, and glorify God in all we do.
What To Expect
What to expect when visiting NBCABQ?
- Expect to be greeted with a smile and/or a hug from one of our welcoming greeters!
- Expect a powerful connection to God with an authentic contemporary worship service
- Expect to leave with a message of hope in Christ no matter the circumstances.
- Expect a very accessible Pastoral Staff (most especially our Senior Pastor) who love to connect with our congregation and visitors.
What to expect if I have kids? How early to arrive or check-in?
- NBKids offers a dynamic worship service and curriculum that is geared for our young children (Pre-k through 5th grade) in a way that they will understand. NBKids also offers a fully staffed nursery for newborns 6wks to 3yrs. It would be a great idea to arrive 15 minutes before service begins in order to get kids checked in.
- New Beginnings also offers a Family Room for those who desire to sit in service with children who might become overactive.
What to expect if I have teenagers? How early to arrive or check-in?
- Teens are invited to join the 11:00am Worship service in the main sanctuary and after the announcements and/or worship, they are dismissed to follow their Youth Minister and/or Youth leaders to the youth auditorium.
New Beginnings is a family oriented and relaxed atmosphere. Come as you are! Most congregants use a casual to business casual attire.
In compliance with the Americans Disability Act (ADA), only qualified service animals are allowed indoors in public places on New Beginnings Church campus.
- A service animal is a dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with a disability, such as visual impairment, hearing loss, etc. The task(s) performed by the dog is directly related to the individual’s disability.
- A therapy animal is trained to provide comfort to people in hospitals, hospice, retirement and nursing homes, disaster areas, and more. Therapy animals do not qualify as service animals and may not accompany their owners indoors in public places on New Beginnings Church campus.
- Pets or emotional support dogs (also known as comfort dogs) are not allowed under this policy because they provide companionship/reassurance just by being with a person.
Bags/backpacks are allowed and are subject to inspection at all services and events.
4770 Montgomery Blvd NE
Join us this weekend! We have many opportunities for you to experience NBCABQ. We would love to meet you and make you feel at home.
9AM & 11AM
MISREPRESENTING A DOG AS A SERVICE DOG IS A CRIMINAL VIOLATION
Plan Your Visit
Ready to check us out? GREAT! Contact us by filling out the form below!