Welcome to NBCABQ
Every weekend we’re gathering together to open God's word and let it speak life into our soul. We strive to allow the Holy Spirit to fill every part of our ministry, our worship, our teaching, and glorify God in all we do.
What To Expect
What to expect when visiting NBCABQ?
- Expect to be greeted with a smile and/or a hug from one of our welcoming greeters!
- Expect a powerful connection to God with an authentic contemporary worship service
- Expect to leave with a message of hope in Christ no matter the circumstances.
- Expect a very accessible Pastoral Staff (most especially our Senior Pastor) who love to connect with our congregation and visitors.
What to expect if I have kids? How early to arrive or check-in?
- NBKids offers a dynamic worship service and curriculum that is geared for our young children (Pre-k through 5th grade) in a way that they will understand. NBKids also offers a fully staffed nursery for newborns 6wks to 3yrs. It would be a great idea to arrive 15 minutes before service begins in order to get kids checked in.
- New Beginnings also offers a Family Room for those who desire to sit in service with children who might become overactive.
What to expect if I have teenagers? How early to arrive or check-in?
- Teens are invited to join the 11:00am Worship service in the main sanctuary and after the announcements and/or worship, they are dismissed to follow their Youth Minister and/or Youth leaders to the youth auditorium.
New Beginnings is a family oriented and relaxed atmosphere. Come as you are! Most congregants use a casual to business casual attire.
4770 Montgomery Blvd NE
Join us this weekend! We have many opportunities for you to experience NBCABQ. We would love to meet you and make you feel at home.
9AM & 11AM
Plan Your Visit
Ready to check us out? GREAT! Contact us by filling out the form below!